Copart Auto auctions, and their manager Michael Nunn are scammers and crooks
I bought two cars in a 30 day period from Copart in West Palm Beach, Florida. Turns out one of the cars didnt have air bags. Once I found that out I checked the second car. That one had junk filled air bags which is a felony and against Federal laws.
I informed Copart and their lawyers in Coperate in Texas and they claim they are above Federal Law. They are putting the cart before the horse.
Lives are in danger because of Copart, and Michael Nunns underhanded actions. Poeple are driving around rite now not knowing once they crash they are most likely going to die,
Cars are not built like the old days. Now cars are built with break points. Meaning when a car gets hit in the front, the damage will go to the break point and snap. However, without the airbags the break points will cause death due to the fact that there isnt anything to stop the occupants of the car from being crushed.
If you bought a car from these crooks call the FBI at once if you find you do not have airbags.
Michael Nunn and Copart need to be stopped.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Air Bags
- Review category
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..."
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "Property manager lives in site and has unregistered and unlicensed car in her driveway. ..."
- "Date: 10/09/2014 Management Walmart 10th Ave N. Palm Springs Fl. 33461 Gentlemen, On 10/08/2014, I ate a sandwich made from Tuna salad purchased from your store. The tuna contained foreign objects some of which I ingested. I..."
- "I am disappointing in Rooms to go customer service. I purchased a TV console with two piers from a roomstogo in Florida. The salesman told me that my earliest delivery would be..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."