this was my second purchase with copart. I should have learned after first vehicle had more damage than pictured or described.

This was a 2009 Toyota Tundra described as VANDALISM and Secondary Damage: MECHANICAL. The problem is after getting it home found there was no oil drain plug.

The engine was clean until I replace oil plug and tried to add oil and it came out of both sides of engine and now all over garage floor. A destroyed engine would have been known by seller and truck should have been sold as bad engine not just mechanical since apparently the vandalism was removing oil plug.

Review about: 2009 Toyota Tundra Car.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

That's nothing. I purchased a 2013 Cadillac xts that was listed as "run and drive", meaning that ACCORDING TO COPART, would at the very least drive onto a trailer.

I had the car shipped since it was over 1000 miles away. The shipper warned me that there is no way this is run and drive as the axle shaft was broken off. The news got worse once the car arrived, the tie rod was also broken off and there was a baseball size hole on the side of the transmission that was not fixable. Talk about being ripped off and pissed.

All copart could say was "sorry, but we do not guarantee the accuracy of the listing and we encourage customers to view the vehicles in person.

Never again will I buy a vehicle from them without looking at it in person first. Also their fees are ridiculous but I guess person can always just not do business with them to avoid that.