1.9
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I was bidding on a toyota prius from my phone I was going back and forth but ultimately the other bidder won the vehicle.So I said oh well and exited the website.

About an hour later I received an email stating that I won a honda accord that I never saw or bid on, I was confused and was positive it was a mistake. When I called the office in Somerville, NJ the general manager Ryan was very rude and condescending. I explained what happened and basically he said that I must have bid on the car by mistake and that Copart is a multimillion dollar company, he told me I would have to pay $400 to relist the vehicle and I said there is no way I am paying for a vehicle I never bid on. Stay away from this company they will take your money and run.

The fees are unjustifiably high and I will no longer use them.The matter is still being handled

Review about: Copart Auto Auction Car Bidding.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Manager should belong to human beings.

Had an Experience with Copart Auto Auction?

Comments