So I won the car for 125.00. I use the app on my phone.

The total I owe is 370.00. It said payment was due in 3 days. It does not say that the day of the auction counts as a day. So I counted three days starting from when I got the email saying I had won.

This was long after closing time the day of the auction. So, 50 bucks for late payment. Then when I went to pick the vehicle up they would not bring it out as it was 4:32 and the undisclosed new policy is no pick ups after 4:30 even though the are open till 5. Next they say they will not hand over the vehicle without either a trailer to put it on or a registration from the DMV.

Another undisclosed policy. Wtf Its none of their business if I put it in my name or not! If I get a ticket for it, that's my problem. So tac on an extra 20 bucks for each day They wont give it to me.

I even asked if they could put it outside the gate and I would come back later with a trailer. Nope! I do NOT recommend using Copart.

This was not my first go around with these guys. Im DONE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Copart Auto Auction Car Bidding.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

All of these things are on their website, We found them because we wanted to be sure not to mess up. You cannot drive on their property.

Once you have the car towed off the property you can do what ever you want.

Anyone reading this READ EVERYTHING on the website and on the broker site before you bid. There are many details that if you are not aware of can get you paying extra.