Copart Auto Auction - Misrepresented-major problems not disclosed
I'm writing this after I have just purchased a nightmare.I bought a 2004 Nissan Murano from copart.com in Homestead, FL.
(Miami area). The auction website states that the car runs and drives and has normal wear. After I won the auction, I went to see the car and was horrified. I wanted to cancel my bid since the seller's reserve was not met and then was sent a counteroffer for a higher price that I did not accept.
I talked with the manager, Michael Santos, and asked how this was normal wear. The paint job on the car was oxidized all over. All of the electrical parts on the inside were messed up. The a/c was missing parts and did not work.
The leather interior had holes and the leather wheel was torn and missing parts too. The manager told me I had to keep the car, but I had no idea I was in for the real surprise when I took it to the mechanic. The transmission and suspension were messed up and would cost more than the car is worth. They gave me an estimate that the car would cost $4000 to repair only the transmission.
I would still have to pay more to fix the ac and the rest of the problems. I tried to call Michael and he hung up on me every time I was transferred to him. Now, I'm trying to get my money back or put back on auction so I can get some of my money back. I'm so disappointed in this company.
They don't disclose all the information in their descriptions on the auctions. I've been looking at cars at this auction for 45 days and they don't disclose any problems.
Be prepared to pay more than the car is worth and have numerous repairs to make.I don't recommend this place at all.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Variety of vehicles
What I disliked
- Blow you off dont address the issue
- Fees to high now
- Poor inspection of vehicles
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "I purchased a 2008 Lexus IS250 the car is now 6 years old. The dash board and door panels are now melting and falling apart. Spoke with headquarters..."
- "Went on my birthday to Denny's, November 6 in Cutler Bay, Florida around 7-8pm. The food was terrible and was asked to give a tip for services rendered. Host and..."
- "Because I put the conversation between me and firstname.lastname@example.orgHere is is.... Last year the bonded leather started sloughing off, pealing like a bad sun burn. Sent the pictures to them,..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."