I'm writing this after I have just purchased a nightmare.I bought a 2004 Nissan Murano from copart.com in Homestead, FL.
(Miami area). The auction website states that the car runs and drives and has normal wear. After I won the auction, I went to see the car and was horrified. I wanted to cancel my bid since the seller's reserve was not met and then was sent a counteroffer for a higher price that I did not accept.
I talked with the manager, Michael Santos, and asked how this was normal wear. The paint job on the car was oxidized all over. All of the electrical parts on the inside were messed up. The a/c was missing parts and did not work.
The leather interior had holes and the leather wheel was torn and missing parts too. The manager told me I had to keep the car, but I had no idea I was in for the real surprise when I took it to the mechanic. The transmission and suspension were messed up and would cost more than the car is worth. They gave me an estimate that the car would cost $4000 to repair only the transmission.
I would still have to pay more to fix the ac and the rest of the problems. I tried to call Michael and he hung up on me every time I was transferred to him. Now, I'm trying to get my money back or put back on auction so I can get some of my money back. I'm so disappointed in this company.
They don't disclose all the information in their descriptions on the auctions. I've been looking at cars at this auction for 45 days and they don't disclose any problems.
Be prepared to pay more than the car is worth and have numerous repairs to make.I don't recommend this place at all.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Variety of vehicles
What I disliked
- Blow you off dont address the issue
- Fees to high now
- Poor inspection of vehicles
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..."
- "I purchased a 2008 Lexus IS250 the car is now 6 years old. The dash board and door panels are now melting and falling apart. Spoke with headquarters..."
- "I purchased a Kitchenaid refrigerator a little over 5 years ago. It died. Kitchenaid says they stopped making parts for it. I must wait on their mercy..."
- "Para empezar fuimos muy ilusionados en busca de nuestra casa sin imaginar que una compañía tan grande tenía tantos ladrones y estafadores trabajando para ellos todo esto sucedió en la..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."