Copart Auto Auction - Review in Auto category from Covington, Louisiana
Wade, Brad and Joyce at the Atlanta Auction admitted the yard messed up my bumper with the fork lift on my lot won,2013 Dodge Avenger.They are a group of weasels.
I immediately emailed them when the car arrived. I was ignored for a week. I fixed the brake system on the car, that's what was wrong with it. They said since I had repaired the vehicle they wouldn't pay to fix it.
Even after Brad told me to go get estimates, they then took back their word. Their reason was because it states in terms and conditions once vehicle is fixed they aren't liable. I even asked wade if he got my emails and he said yes. Weasels all 3 of them.
Call me anytime, I'll tell you the whole story. 504-715-1169.
If I admit I messed up and broke something, it's my duty as a man to fix it.It's a shame how they ran that weasel operation to escape paying for something they admitted they did.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- 2013 Dodge Avenger Lot 21129086
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..."
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "I purchased The Godfather 2 end of 2010. Within three years or mid 2013 all the chair group was falling apart and the material was peeling and falling off. The..."
- "My Valentine's order. The berries look a mess and where not uniform in presentation. Some were very small and the green stems were dipped also. It was hard to eat..."
- "This is a reorder to try and solve the issue of presentation of my Valentine's Day order. Still they look a mess! Will no longer trust edible arrangements with..."