This auction has so many hidden fees and their staff is always unprofessional.When started my account with them the staff that attended me did not put my license information.

i kept getting charged for things that i shouldn't be charged. The staff lacks communication skills. WILL NOT CONTINUE WORKING WITH SUCH UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY. Their fees are not worth the trouble they make you go thru.

When trying to obtain a title each time is a different opinion, the staff is not well train to respond. If you need a title you gotta pick it up in person even if your out of state. their suppose to mail this documents to you. The company is not well represented at all.

The staff is always changing everything each time i have an issue NO ONE helps they all make it worse theres no help when needed at this locations.Not worth the time or the business with this company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of all. Copart Auto Auction needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned all in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Copart Auto Auction.

Had an Experience with Copart Auto Auction?

Comments

Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Copart Auto Auction - Car Review from Los Angeles, California Copart Auto Auction " the fees are super high, and vehicles advertise as run and drive do not run sometimes. I bought a vehicle at the Los Angeles Copart,, vehicle was advertised as run..." Read more General Rv Center - Customer service and repair shop failure. General Rv Center "Update from latest service - unit dropped off on 6-12-17 and told it would take a week and a half. After several calls to General Rv (some returned and some..." Read more Forest River Work and Play nothing but Junk!! Forest River "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more Falken Tire - Belt broke(?) and tire shredded Falken Tire "I was traveling out-of-state and became aware of a vibration and rumbling sound. At first I thought it might be road noise, but when I got on the interstate highway,..." Read more